here

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

My Virginity

I really do not know which of my early experiences made me lose my virginity; there are two experiences of which I believe the latter of it took away my virginity. My first experience was with my house help who was about 3/5 years older than I was, I can’t really tell. I don’t know if its first penetration or ejaculation that makes a guy loses his virginity.
 
I was 6/7 years of age then, when I first had anything to do with a lady, the girl in question was fair and about the same height with me, she had developed breast which was suck able and caress able. In the house lived my mom, my elder cousin who is 5 years older, house help, my younger brother and i. One faithful day, I stumbled upon my younger brother and cousin fucking the house help in the bathroom, I asked what they were doing, my cousin said they were fucking, then I didn’t really know what to fuck was despite I had seen it in movies, the scene was really unbelievable to me, I asked myself if it was what I used to see on screen I was see live, my cousin caught short my thought and asked me to join, I got in and was smooching her breast and I sucked on it, the bathroom later became uncomfortable for us then we all left for the bedroom, in the bedroom my cousin was the first to penetrate, next was my younger brother, then came my turn, I laid on her and didn’t know what to do, she asked me to just move up and down which I did  after guiding my then little penis into her pussy, I slowly went in and out, when I got tired I got up without ejaculating. This sexual activity went one for a year or so until she was sent packing by my mum, we weren’t caught at all.
 
My second experience which to me is what made me lose my virginity happened when I was 11 years of age with my 18 year old neighbour. On the that faithful day, my siblings and I were to go to fellowship but I didn’t want to go so I didn’t follow them to fetch water, while they were away I was home with my mum and dad whom thought I followed my siblings to fetch water. My neighbour came visiting, asked me if I was home alone, told her no but my folks were asleep, she went away and came back with an adult movie tape, I slotted it in and we began to watch, soon we both started getting moved by what was on screen, my neighbour asked if we could practice what was on screen, I said yes,  she got naked likewise myself, we kissed and caressed for quite some time, she gave me a blowjob, penetrated her, fucked and ejaculated, I felt like I was in heaven, I never knew such a feeling existed in life, it was out of this world, we didn’t do what was being shown on screen then, we then decided  to do what was on screen, the scene being shown then was the 69 position which we were caught at, my mom who normally bangs her door so that we could put the sitting room in order if it was scattered didn’t bang the door on assumption that I and my sibling had gone out to fetch water only for her to come down the stairs to see her son eating pussy and her son’s dick being sucked, the next thing she called on my dad to come see what his son was doing, I hurriedly got up and wore my short knickers but my dick refused going down, my neighbour didn’t even move at all. Next thing my dad came down with two koboko (horse whip) he doubled it, he asked me to lie down, he flogged the living day light out of me, I was flogged a total of 148 strokes, my back and buttocks were designed, luckily for me the wounds on my back healed and didn’t leave a scar unlike the one on my buttocks which left scars, my dada also flogged my neighbour, she was flogged a total of 48 strokes, my dad said he was flogging her that amount because she wasn’t his daughter and I was flogged that much because I was his son and that I was supposed to lead my younger ones to fetch water and head for fellowship but I stayed behind to have sex, my neighbours dad still flogged her when she was reported at home, the number of stokes I don’t know. My neighbours saw me the next day and asked what happened to me I lied that I was flogged in school which they didn’t believe anyway because I couldn’t walk properly and my back was stained  from the wounds on my back.
 
A week later I had recovered a little bit; my neighbour and I were back at it again, we fucked almost every day of that month until she left for school. Since I tasted her pussy and ejaculated, I never felt the same way again; every day that passed by I wanted pussy. Since then I loved pussy, I loved eating and fucking pussy and I still love eating and fucking pussy

No comments:

Post a Comment