here

Monday, August 21, 2017

I had Sex Story with My English Teache

When i was in high school, when my English teacher quit, a new teacher subbed. He was 31, yet looked younger which turned me on. Mr. Walker was noticed by mostly everyone in the school. He was very relaxed,smart and especially incredibly HOT.

When we were leaving class [Science is my last period], I ''accidentally'' dropped my books and bent down to pick them up,I was wearing a skirt with no panties. I noticed Mr.Walker glance over and he looked at me, which i wanted to happen. But this part is the weirdest and unexpected:

As I was getting my books on the floor, my teacher went to the door and closed and locked it. He looked at me, walked over to me and we started to make out. He then pulled me t the table, took off my skirt and started to thrust his **** in my ******. I started to moan. After 20 minutes of thrusting, I knelt down and sucked his ****. He then ****** on my face and started to squeeze my ****s. I then grabbed his long and hard ****, then shoved it in my ******. I started to moan so loudly.

If she haven't child as her husband left him ago. Recently She admitted that she likes being dominated by me. Its an added thrill for her, that it's her nephew. Now I'm over at her place at least once a week, and every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment