here

Monday, August 28, 2017

Topic: strange experience

3 years ago I had sex with a lady whom I met for the first time through the editor of best lover magazine, he called me up and said he had a lady for me who wanted to fuck, I said cool I'm game, asked him to give her my mobile number. She called and asked if we could meet, we met same day. 

She and I went for HIV test before she could have sex with me protected or unprotected, she insisted we went for a test, results came out in an hour time after waiting in the Catholic hospital in Festac, we were both negative, she was so elated, said we could both fuck, we headed for the hotel in Festac, she paid and we got in, she said we would skin dive and not make use of a condom, she said she doesn't like condoms 1 bit, we fucked just one round, came inside her, cleaned up first, then she went to the bathroom and cleaned up, was waiting for her to return, only for me to see she her getting dressed. 

She got dressed, so did I too and we both left the room. That was it between she and I. Since then her phone line never connected again. Called the editor of the magazine to know if he heard from her, he said no that her number wasn't clicking, she only called him to tell him thank you for hooking her up with me

No comments:

Post a Comment