here

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Topic: SEX INSIDE THE PUBLIC FAST MOVING TRAIN TOILETS


SEX INSIDE THE PUBLIC FAST MOVING TRAIN TOILETS
« on: January 31, 2014, 03:42:58 PM »
I posted this in another portal, ...Where is your crazyest sex place beside hotel or room. One of our interesting Nubian sister said, ....this story ought to be in the Story Section, hence I decided to repost it. IT IS NON-FICTION BUT A TRUE SEX STORY:


It happened 2x inside the toilet of a fast running train (German ICE Train). Those who live in Germany or had been here will know the type of train I mean. One, we were coming back from Cologne to Nuremberg. Conji held your brother. Inside my train cabin was this nice looking Germany lady. We got on talking and it became intensed and erotic, we opted to go inside the toilet. While inside, some (three) white Germans came knocking on the toilet door because they wanted to come in and urinate or so. My babe being also a white German told me to ignore the danm their knocking and told me to continue to finish. After we opened the door, wow! there were two women and one man standing and waiting to ease themselves were shocked in awe. One shockingly said, Oh god! two persons inside ........We just walked and passed them without talking and went back to our Seats as if nothing happened. It was fun.

The next was also and funny in such a Train again, and along long haul travel too, heading towards Frankfurt. There were two white ladies and one white guy craking jokes, smiling and having fun. I enoyed their talks, and for this, I went and joined them because one of them is very tall, sweet looking and with beautiful long legs.. We all get on talking, chatting and cheering. Then came the topic "sex with a black man?" Awe! This beautiful one I targeted said, she had wanted that since a long time, but no opportunity. As a woman that she can't sell herself to talk first to a man. I just jokenly quipped in/replied, I can be of help! We all laughed, but she said she meant it. Unfortunately, the city where she is living is over 250 killometers from mine. I can't afford the time and energy to travel for the sex and I can't invite her to mine. After nearly 1 hour on this topic, she suggested, why not NOW? I asked, what? where? she said in the big beautifully furnished Handicapped people's toilet  right near there in the train. I asked what about other passengers who may wish to ease themselves? She replied, the Handicapped toilet are practically always empty and there are few, one or no handicapped people seen travelling here in our near, and who may use it within the next 30 mins. We still have ca. 4 hours travel ahead of us. After a while, the man and the other woman consented and encouraged me to help her out, if she's serious. Off we vanished there. Lo, the hot lady is truly very hot in figure, sex and eyes. We had it nearly twice. She has 4 condoms in her travelling bag. I asked her, how did it happen? She said she coincidentally collected them from the Hotel room where she spent her nights in the travel. Some hotels here in Germany have or  leave condoms in rooms atimes. We nearly did twice, before I said, I can't continue standing, because the second one is taking too long. We came out, and joined our other colleagues as normal as before, etc. etc. I think this is somehow crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment